Large PE firms acquire promising start-ups with the expectation that they can mature execution so that their investments survive, thrive, and exit well. These investors:
- Provide operations expertise in the form of management consultants with experience and playbooks to drive clarity and accountability across the business.
- Take a systems approach to operations and ensure that the core value proposition, customers, and business activities are well understood and tested, expenses and revenue are tightly coupled, and investments are sequenced to meet the goals within existing constraints (resources, cash life, etc.)
Emerging Tech and Startups
VoSec and our advisors research emerging technologies and develop intellectual property and frameworks to help CEOs keep pace with innovation.
- Playbooks and Essential Reads for Startup Leaders reviews great books, concepts and frameworks to drive success.
- The ChatGPT for Execs video examines the underlying tech (ML, nueral networks, generative AI) and considers how these technologies will impact your business functions, product strategy and operational security.
- Startup Equity 101: Understanding and Managing Your Cap Table
- Managing Cap Tables: Spreadsheets vs Cloud Offerings
- Digital Transformation
- Similar content on Quantum Computing and DevSecOp are coming soon.